Before using this website carefully read the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE that govern the use and access to it. You can use the website only if you agree to accept these general conditions. You must not use it or access it if you do not accept these conditions in their entirety.
TERMS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
The present TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE regulate the access and use of the URL (hereinafter, "the website"), property of BUSINESS AND HUMAN RIGHTS S.L. (hereinafter, "BHR"), with address at Calle de la Ginesta 101, 08290 Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain, and with Tax Identification Code number B66563586. The USER accessing and using the website must read and accept these terms in view to use all the services and information that are provided.
The mere access and / or use of the website, of all or part of its contents and / or services, attributes the status of USER to whomsoever does so, and expresses the full and unreserved acceptance by the USER of each and every one of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, without prejudice to such specific terms as are required in the event that the USER wishes to contract any of the products and services offered.
For more information, you can contact us through the telephone number +34600071188 or through the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General Conditions of Use
These GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE regulate access to and use of the website, including the contents and services made available to USERS on and / or through the website, or by its users, or by third parties. However, access and use of certain content and / or services may be subject to certain specific conditions.
BHR, in order to improve the performance of the website, reserves the right to modify, expand or temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications, contents and services of the website, at any time without notice to USERS.
4. Principles that govern the contents and services of the website
BHR guarantees that all content and services offered in respect the principle of dignity of the persons, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstances, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
5. Levels of access and registration of USER
In general, the mere access to the website is free and it has no monetary cost. The USER is expressly authorized to view all the information contained in the website, as well as to make private reproductions of it in their computer systems, as long as said contents are for their exclusive use and are not later transferred to third parties.
However, BHR reserves the possibility of conditioning access to certain areas of the website to the previous registration of the USER by completing the corresponding forms.
Likewise, BHR may make available to the USERS certain services for whose use may require the completion of additional records and / or satisfaction of certain monetary considerations. In that case, such registration will be made in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the specific conditions that regulate it.
When it is necessary for the USER to register as a REGISTERED USER or to provide personal data in order to access any of the specific services, in the collection and processing of the personal data of the USERS, the provisions of the chapter on SECURITY POLICY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA will apply.
6. Obligations of the USER
The following shall be the obligations of the USER, without detriment to those arising from the clauses of this document:
The USER must respect at all times the terms and conditions established in these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE of the website. The USER expressly undertakes to make good use of the contents and services of www.bandhr.com, in accordance with the law, good faith and generally accepted good practices, expressly committing to:
• Refrain from carrying out practices or uses of the services for illicit, fraudulent, harmful purposes of rights or interests of BHR or third parties, which violate the rules contained in this contract or in the Specific Conditions that, where applicable, regulate any of the services provided from or through the website.
• Refrain from carrying out any type of action that could render useless, overload or damage systems, equipment or services of the website, or directly or indirectly accessible through it.
• Respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of BHR and third parties regarding the contents, information and services provided from or through the website, abstaining in general terms from copying, distributing, reproducing or communicating it, in any way, to third parties, if there is no express written authorization from BHR or the holders of said rights.
• The USER will be obliged to guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the data that could be entered in the BHR information systems, as well as to keep them always updated. In any case, the USER will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to BHR or third parties for the information provided or communicated.
Likewise, any use by the USER of the contents and services offered on the website, must respect the principles indicated in chapter 4 on Principles that govern the contents and services of the website.
With the acceptance of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, the USER assumes any liability that may arise from the breach of the rules described here.
7. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
The access and use of the pages of www.bandhr.com will be made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the USER.
BHR is not responsible for the accuracy, veracity and validity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and whose contents belong to third-party information sources. In this regard, BHR will only be liable for its own services and content directly originated and identified with its Copyright as a trademark or intellectual or industrial property of BHR.
BHR does not guarantee and is not liable for damages of any kind that are due to the following circumstances:
• The lack of continuity of operation as well as the improper functioning of web pages;
• The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the services and contents offered in relation to the results and expectations of the USER;
• The existence of viruses or programs on the USER's computer or due to the presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through www.bandhr.com;
• The knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that the USERS make of the website and of the information and services;
• Under no circumstances, including negligence, loss of business, loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, indirect, secondary, special or consequential damages resulting from access or use of the website's services, or that are otherwise within the scope.
8. Intellectual and industrial property
All contents, trademarks, logos, drawings, documentation, computer programs or any other element susceptible of protection by the legislation of intellectual or industrial property, which are accessible in the website, correspond exclusively to BHR or its legitimate holders, and all the rights are expressly reserved over them.
Any reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation of the content that has not been expressly authorized by its owners, constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights protected by the Law.
BHR may exercise all administrative, civil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of infringement of these rights by the USER.
9. Use of "cookies"
The website uses its own and third-party cookies to facilitate navigation through its web pages and to obtain greater efficiency and personalization of the services offered to USERS. For more information about its use, see the COOKIES POLICY section.
10. English translation
All information and documentation available in the English version of this website is provided for informational purposes only. In case of discrepancy between the content of the English version and that of the original version in Spanish, the latter shall prevail.
11. Applicable legislation, competent jurisdiction and notifications
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation.
In the event of any discrepancy or dispute as a result of the interpretation or application of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, BHR and the USER, expressly renouncing any other code of law which may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the residence of the USER. In the event that the USER is resident outside Spain, BHR and the USER, expressly renouncing any other code of law which may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
All notices, requirements, requests and other communications that the USER wishes to make to BHR, as the holder of the website, must be made in writing and it will be understood that they have been correctly made when they have been received in the email address email@example.com or in the postal address Calle de la Ginesta 101, 08290 Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain.
© 2018 Business and Human Rights